Welcome to Grove Medical Centre Online
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Suffolk GP+ is for people who urgently need a doctor’s appointment, or can’t see their GP on a weekday. For more information please click on GP+ icon.
Please note our Training Closure Dates section to see our planned closure afternoons - On these dates doors will close at 1pm. Our next closure date is Wednesday 22nd June 2016
NEW - Electronic Prescription Service for more information please click icon below
Please explore the links on this page to find out more about what we offer in addition to links to a wealth of health related information.
Self-Care leaflets now available to download - Please click icon below
Please visit the Suffolk Wellbeing Service - Please click icon below
Please visit the East Coast Physio - Please click icon below
From 1st February 2015 we moved to a new system in order to provide access to patients on the day of their request to see a GP. GP Pre-bookable appointments will no longer be available nurse appointments will be available eight weeks in advance.
· We have invested in additional telephony services
· All surgeries now run later
· In addition, our “on the day” service will continue to operate from 8 a.m.
Ways in which you can help:
- Please note that home visit requests are for housebound patients only
- Seek advice from your local pharmacies with regard to treatment of minor ailments such as coughs, colds, sore throats etc.,
for more information on the above changes please click Here
PLEASE CLICK ICON TO USE OUR ONLINE APPOINTMENTS